Dear Community and Masternode Owners,
I’m really glad to share with you that the new Dash Help Support Center proposal is live!
During the last month and a half of operation, thanks to all your support and trust we were able to reach over 1900 visits on our website from more than 800 users coming from over 60 countries, as well as many prolific partnerships and plenty of other great news like the expansion of all our services to BRAZIL, our redesigned website, the implementation of google analytics to efficiently track the reach of our support center activities, the presence of Dash Help in some of the most important merchants affiliated by Cryptobuyer and some other Dash projects in Venezuela, the collaboration with KriptoMobile and so much more!
We are honestly excited about the receptivity and interest received by the support center in this months, which has us fully motivated to keep up with our hard work, always thinking on expanding our horizons and wanting to become every time more important and useful for users, projects leaders and the whole network! We count on your support once again and we hope to be able to repay your trust with more astonishing results like these.
Please keep voting for our proposal!
Manually vote on this proposal: gobject vote-many ad263a2f82b7d1be01b838257f13615e25347d2cb3ae7ff89c93a2eef825e991 funding yes
Thank you in advance!
Now we’are also available in Brazil!!
Dash Help Support Center Social Media Inisghts
Redesigned official website
Achievements reached so far by the Support Center Team:
- New support agent for Portuguese speaking users and local phone number for Brazil.
- Google Analytics implementation on our website to track our reach and audience statistics.
- Redesign of our official website (www.dashhelpme.io) to make it friendlier and more relatable to the Dash official website.
- Strong campaign on our social media to promote Dash. Reaching over 670.000 people around the world.
- New record of more than 1700 visitors on our official website, recording more than 800 users from over 60 countries (most of which came from the American Continent).
- Partnerships and cooperation with: Kriptomobile, Dash Dinheiro Digital, Dash Text & Charity program, Dash Maracay, Cryptolugares and Cryptobuyer.
- Presence of Dash Help Support Center in the most important merchants affiliated by Cryptobuyer (International Exchange: www.cryptobuyer.io).
- New section for Brazilian exchanges on our website.
- New working schedule: the support center is now available also on Saturdays.
- Public API to automate the data displayed about Dash (price, ranking, daily volume, market capitalization) in our official website and our Telegram Bot.
- Public API for Dash-Bolivares rate with new and more reliable indicators to make it more attached to the actual Dash Rate in Bolivares (no longer depends on the average of Localbitcoins converted rates).
- Participation in events held by merchants in Venezuela.
- Over 50 videos about Wallets and Exchanges.
- Constant cooperation and communication with Ernesto Contreras from the DCG, to work as synergistically as possible.
Interview with Rodrigo from Dash Dinheiro Digital talking about Dash Help Support Center:
WHAT WE DO?
WE HELP PEOPLE.
By providing professional and immediate assistance plus technical support for
Dash users and merchants around world in four languages (Spanish, English, Portuguese and Italian).
HOW WE DO IT
– SUPPORT CENTER
Fully featured multilingual Dash support center to directly answer questions and provide solutions through the following communication channels:
- Official website: using our Live Chat and Ticket Support.
- Dedicated local phone numbers for users of the following 7 countries: Argentina, Colombia, Spain, United States, Mexico, Venezuela and now also Brazil.
- Calls and messages through: WhatsApp, Telegram and Discord.
- Instagram,Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
– ACTIVE SUPPORT
For this new cycle, as a result of what we have been able to learn and verify by talking directly with the people in Venezuela, we will launch a new local service called: “Dash Active Support”.
This program will offer to Merchants and users living in Venezuela not only phone and online support, but also the physical personalized assistance they may require to clarify every doubt and solve any technical issue.
The Active Support Program also contemplates the realization of meetings and small conferences to explain efficiently the basics about dash, personally interacting with the final user to demonstrate Dash real use and features.
– ALLIANCES AND PARTNERSHIPS
Keep encouraging new strategic alliances and cooperation between the various projects, communities and exchanges operating in Latin America.
– REACHING NEW CUSTOMERS
- Dash Help support center is present worldwide through social networks and advertising. In Venezuela, we also physically participate in fairs, events and meetings held by merchants and allies.
- Creation of advertising campaigns in social media sites to increase the number of requests received and to promote the use of Dash in Venezuela and neighboring countries.
- Provide a direct channel of communication between the common user and the DCG based on the direct dealings with the user and their personal experience.
- Contests and giveaways through social networks and collaborating with allied merchants to increase dash understanding and use.
OBJECTIVES AND DELIVERABLES (ROI)
- Telephone lines available from Monday to Friday from 8 to 5, and Saturday from 9 to 1 (GMT -4) for 7 countries. (Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, México, USA, Spain and Venezuela).
- Minimum 150 organic full interactions.
- Worldwide customer support through live chat, email, WhatsApp, Telegram, Discord and social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube).
- Monthly reports of our statistics, now directly provided by Google Analytics.
- Translation and/or dubbing from English to Spanish and Portuguese of the main videos and documents created by other colleagues of the Dash network.
- Worldwide Dash presence and recognition through paid advertisements.
- Constant update and generation of video tutorials about the latest wallets, exchanges and novelties about Dash. As well as any other video directly requested by the community.
- Deploy and improvement of the fully automated Telegram Bot.
- Keep pushing to collaborate with as much national and international communities and projects as possible.
WHY VOTING YES
– Maintaining the support center operative encourages and facilitates Dash adoption.
– We have reached all time high audience records so far, with over 1700 visits to our website and more than 800 users in less than 2 months.
– We offer immediate assistance and problem solving in four languages.
– Dash Help Support Center provides to users of over 60 countries the necessary confidence, information and support to enter the world of cryptocurrencies.
– Having a support center allows the different communities, merchants and projects to have a bridge that connects them, regionally and internationally.
– The “Dash Active Support Program” will allow the work of the support center in Venezuela to be even more effective and robust.
– The support center encourages and facilitates access to users to all the improvements and benefits obtained thanks to the constant evolution of the various projects promoted by the Dash network.
– The Venezuelan situation in economic, political and social terms is extremely complex and we firmly believe in the potential that Dash has as an alternative to overcome them systematically.
– Provide the communities that make life in Latin America, an important ally for the development of activities, conventions and events.
Manually vote on this proposal:
gobject vote-many ad263a2f82b7d1be01b838257f13615e25347d2cb3ae7ff89c93a2eef825e991 funding yes