Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded up 4.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on August 17th. One Cardano coin can now be bought for $0.0477 or 0.00000460 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptohub, Bitbns, ABCC and Gate.io. Cardano has a market capitalization of $1.24 billion and approximately $40.09 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Cardano has traded down 5.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00007350 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00022371 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00011144 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0395 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $229.80 or 0.02217319 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0537 or 0.00000518 BTC.
- SounDAC (XSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00018334 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002118 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 17.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00011727 BTC.
Cardano is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Ouroboros hashing algorithm. Cardano’s total supply is 31,112,483,745 coins and its circulating supply is 25,927,070,538 coins. The official message board for Cardano is forum.cardano.org. Cardano’s official website is www.cardano.org. The Reddit community for Cardano is /r/cardano and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cardano’s official Twitter account is @CardanoStiftung and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Cardano Coin Trading
Cardano can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, Bittrex, Huobi, Bitbns, Gate.io, Altcoin Trader, ZB.COM, OKEx, Indodax, Binance, Cryptohub, Exmo, OTCBTC, Coinnest, Coinbe, Upbit, ABCC, Cryptomate, HitBTC, Cryptopia, Bithumb, CoinFalcon and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cardano should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cardano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
Cardano Price Down 5.1% This Week (ADA)