Rhea is launching the Crypto20 trading platform, a capitalization index of the top 20 cryptocurrencies enabling investors to hedge their investments across a range of the top rated, by market cap, cryptocurrencies. The Rhea ICO will begin on Monday, October 2nd.
[Note: This is a sponsored article.]
Simplifying Crypto Investing with Rhea and the Crypto20
Cryptocurrency investment can be a minefield for those new to the field, presenting a dizzying range of options combined with what can often be a steep learning curve. With the Crypto20 platform, Rhea is hoping to make the process much simpler for the experienced and non-experienced alike to invest their money wisely in the cryptocurrency sphere.
Users of the platform will be able to hedge their investments, meaning that if the price of Bitcoin should fall but other currencies increase then the investor can easily cut their losses and also potentially increase their gains by spreading their investment across a broader range of currencies. It makes for a much safer way to invest in the cryptocurrency sphere for those who are eager to share in the market’s gains but also wishing to reduce risk exposure.
Users of Rhea tokens (RHT) will be able to buy and sell options on the Crypto20 trading platform, due to launch in March of next year. Simply providing market liquidity on the exchange will be rewarded, yielding an extra return for holders on the quarterly dividends paid out to all token holders and market participants.
The Rhea ICO and Road Map
The Rhea ICO will begin on Monday, October 2 and run through October 30, 2017. The details of the ICO are as follows:
- Token supply: 50,000,000
- Currencies accepted: Ethereum
- Minimum contribution:1 ETH
- Contribution methods: MyEtherWallet and MetaMask
- Hard cap: 50,000 ETH
The Rhea ICO will be divided into 5 stages, with each stage applying a different discount factor for purchases made with Ethereum. Of the total token supply of 50 million RHT, 85% will be offered to investors. The remaining 15% will be used for liquidity and as a long-term reserve.
According to the Rhea team, the ICO will be considered successful when 5.5 million RHT are sold to investors. The team considers this the minimum liquidity threshold required to efficiently begin operating the trading platform. There will be the aforementioned quarterly dividend as well, forecast to be up to 40%, depending on the success of the ICO. The platform is planned to launch next year on the 15th of March 2018.
Will you be investing in the Rhea ICO? Do you think their trading platform will make crypto trading easier for new investors? Let us know in the comments below.
Images courtesy of Rhea
Countdown to the Rhea ICO Launch